Do you find yourself at a loss as to how to develop relationships, motivate, and retain talent who work primarily in a location other than you?
Do you find yourself gravitating to employees in the same office as you more than those who you rarely, if ever, see in person?
While not easy, these challenges, along with others, are not insurmountable. Taking time now to adjust your style, update your skills and attitudes, and fine-tune your behaviors will come back to you multi-fold in gains, often within moments of working with Bridging Distance consultants.
- Key areas:
- More about coaching and 1:1 skill development, creating virtual leadership competence
- Focused on gaps between current capability and requirements to thrive managing a remote workforce
- Discuss current and future state of role, goals, objectives, etc.
- Assess current capability using Virtual Leader Emotional Competence
- Discuss results relative to capabilities needed to execute to get to desired future state
- What’s involved?
- 60-minute discussion between the leader and a Bridging Distance consultant
- Complete on-line emotional intelligence survey – 20 minutes
- Supply BD with relevant documents and other information
- Meeting to debrief report created by Bridging Distance, discuss any recommendations – generally containing both keep doing, stop doing, and start doing…
Increase your influence. Start now.